Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Roblox Story

The Roblox Story

__________________________________________________________








Hi my name is Connor


I’m also known as goal-O , That’s my screen name in the whole internet im known as Inventorco. I own Inventicon.com, because im an inventor that is why roblox is the game for me. All you do is invent and play with it, it’s very fun because it’s an online game so you can play with your friends and hang out.


My friends are named Brady, Garrett, Christopher, Connor, and my brother Trey Brady’s roblox name is Houffaker, Garrett’s is Hightacosrule, Christopher’s name is E100gamma and Connors is Poweradez.


We are in a group called goal-O inventors I got that group not so long ago. I have TBC or Turbo Builders Club it’s so fun you get 25 places and a lot of roblox, what are robuks? Its money on roblox, I think I have 504 that’s a lot!


I love to play with friends we can Brick-Battle Travel in time, or just have fun Bubble Chatting. Bubble Chatting is when a you chat and a bubble pops above your head. But on some levels they make it so you can only chat. And if you have safe chat on you have a selection of things to say.


Something cool on roblox is that you can make your own ads some of mine are like this…

This is an ad I made a couple years ago.


You also can make ads for shirts you made, or just to be funny.


Sometimes it’s good to not sit in front of the


computer so if it is summer than go outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment